Italian Language and Culture Courses   Italian Language and Culture Courses

Language and culture

While 25% of the world's great works of art and architecture are found in capital cities around the globe, the remaining 75% are spread throughout Italy.  Anyone studying the Italian language is bound to be captivated by the country’s rich artistic and cultural heritage. 
Beyond the study of the language, immersion in art and culture is a way to experience the soul of a country not possible with a simple vacation.  For this reason, 'Torre di Babele' provides chances for first-hand experience of best of Italian art and cultural traditions.

In addition to Italian language studies, the following courses are offered in cooperation with experts and qualified institutions in Rome.

Culture courses